Mentmore’s Information Security team are currently partnered with an award winning and most reputable brands globally, currently looking for a BISO. Dealing with the DotCom and Data, BISO is creative and innovative, capable of thought leadership, and is able to build strong and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- To ensure key programmes are met within given functional expectations and that programme success is driven as a result of risk mitigation activity.
- To work jointly with internal businesses to establish and develop a consistent, pragmatic and effective approach to cyber security risk primarily for DotCom and Data. Provide subject matter expertise in achieving the right risk and control based balance for the business.
- Ensure participation in the appropriate Risk and Governance committees lead by accountable executive
- Provide subject matter advice, guidance and counsel to senior executives and be responsible and accountable for driving forward a security programme of work. In order to attain their support, commitment and agreement.
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats with the SOC and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action.
- Provide regular reporting on the current status of the business portfolio programmes to enterprise risk teams, senior business leaders and the board of directors as part of a strategic enterprise risk management program.
- Risk Management
- Strategy / Vision
- Engagement & Influence
- Technology Knowledge
If this sounds like the role for you or if you know anyone who fits the role criteria, please get in touch with myself to have a confidential exploratory conversation – 02038173250.
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org