Enterprise Architect (Cloud Native)
Mentmore are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect (Cloud Native) for our client, a leading financial services organisation who are undertaking a large scale programme. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Enterprise Architect (Cloud Native) with extensive experience in DevOps Cloud Native Platform and Hybrid cloud solutions with more than one vendor (AWS/Google/Microsoft etc.).
- Work across IT to lead the architecture and adoption of our cloud-native practices (containers, Kubernetes, PaaS)
- Drive our cloud / hybrid cloud strategy and adoption within IT Development.
- Collaborate with colleagues within Infrastructure & Operations on PaaS and Cloud adoption.
- Set standards for best working practices (i.e AWS Well-Architected Framework / 12 factor) and help teams in adopting them.
- Build and maintain collateral to position and sell DevOps Cloud Native Platform capabilities and solutions. These could be things like Brochures, Briefings, Workshops, Reference Architectures, Advisory Services, Sandboxes, POCs, and demos.
- Advise on software architectures that make the most of cloud / hybrid cloud in a cost-effective way.
- EA Modeling tools – e.g. Sparx, BizzDesign, etc.
- Development, visualising and using high-level models.
- Enterprise Architecture is part of the Technology Future Design department.
- 2+ years’ experience architecting container/DevOps Cloud Native Platform incl. Docker and Kubernetes/Open shift.
- 2 years’ experience architecting hybrid cloud solutions with more than one vendor.
- Accomplished software engineering background with knowledge of modern architectural patterns (Microservices, Event Drive Architecture, Event Sourcing, Domain Driven Design).
- Excellent knowledge Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Financial industry trading experience or similar with understanding of the business impact of messaging properties/behaviors.
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience
This is a senior role within IT delivery and as such, opportunities for progression will take the form of senior leadership roles within IT development, Infrastructure and Operations or the business.
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org