Enterprise Connected Assets Architect
Mentmore are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Connected Assets Architect for our client, a leading organisation who are undertaking a large-scale digital transformation programme. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Enterprise Connected Assets Architect with extensive hands-on experience in defining and managing overall Operational Technology Architecture & Strategic roadmaps and IoT.
The Enterprise Architect for Connected Assets is a critical role for driving and owning the strategy and roadmaps supporting the digitalisation of the organisations entire asset network.
- Define and manage the overall Operational Technology Architecture & strategic roadmap and Architecture principles, blueprints, Enterprise Application patterns and technology standards.
- Support Head of Enterprise Architecture & CTO in defining and managing the Architecture and Technology governance processes for the Operational Technology landscape and integration with the rest of the Digital Enterprise.
- Provide hands-on application of Operational Technology solution and processes to support proof-of-concept development.
- Drive standards for Operational Technology and ensure that adherence to these standards is monitored and followed.
- Work with the business technical leadership to develop a strategic plan to keep Operational Technology Architecture contemporary. Cost competitive and meetings the needs of the business.
- Communicate detailed technical information in both written and verbal form across a wide range of audiences, including business stakeholders, users, developers, project management and other Architects.
- Act as an escalation point for technical teams and provides hands on expertise.
- Strong understanding of IoT
- Strong knowledge of architecture methodologies, principles and frameworks, TOGAF.
- SAP experience (Ideally Asset Management)
- Excellent understanding of SCADA or similar systems
- Working experience of different IT delivery approaches (waterfall, agile, lean.).
- Demonstrable experience of working within an Operational Technology Domain.
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org