Enterprise Data Architect
Mentmore are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Data Architect for our client, a leading organisation who are undertaking a large-scale digital transformation programme. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Enterprise Data Architect with extensive hands-on experience in application of Enterprise Data technologies and processes.
Role: Responsible for leading the definition and implementation of strategies, principles and standards for data modelling, data quality and data management.
- Define and manage the Enterprise Data Architecture principles, blueprints, Enterprise Data patterns and technology standards.
- Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Enterprise Data needs.
- Provide hands-on application of Enterprise Data technologies and processes to support proof-of-concept development, review of critical systems and training to other teams.
- Support Head of Information Management & CTO in defining and managing the Architecture and Technology governance processes for the Enterprise Data landscape.
- Mentor members of the technology team to provide technical oversight.
- Defining & delivering a clear & strategic Data Architecture roadmap.
- Identify how information & data can be better used to forward the aims of the organisation.
- Identifying opportunities to generate revenue and improve business performance using both internal & external data content.
- Strong knowledge of architecture methodologies, principles and frameworks, TOGAF.
- Significant experience in Enterprise Architect or Data Architect with extensive experience leading Information/Data Architecture across an organisation.
- Excellent work experience defining technology domain roadmaps.
- Previous experience within the utility industry or large, complex enterprises.
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org