Finance Programme Manager
Mentmore have been engaged by a leading organisation to source and secure a highly experienced Finance Programme Manager. The successful individual will have either worked in a finance capacity before moving to Programme Management or successfully managed a number of large scale finance transformations previously.
- The quality of Programme deliverables
- Consolidation and integration of work stream plans into a coherent programme plan capable of being tracked and monitored
- Monitoring and reporting progress
- Quality and completeness of progress reporting
- Maintenance of programme deliverables to an appropriate standard
- Facilitating the timely production of programme and work stream plans are properly defined and logically structured according to recognised programme/project standards
Skills and experience
- Strong finance experience
- 10+ years’ experience in project management and delivery in complex change environments across People, Process and Technology dimensions
- Process design within OTC, P2P, R2R.
- Strong delivery and transformation experience
Please submit your CV via job serve for a confidential conversation. firstname.lastname@example.org