Head of CRM
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Head of CRM (or a CRM focussed Head of Applications) sitting within the technology side of the business to join a large and well-known pharmaceutical company based in Reading. This is a great chance to join a growing company getting a new in-house CRM system up to scratch, in particular building a new team and partnering with commercial business leaders. As this is a brand new role as part of bringing in a new CRM system (MS Dynamics), you will be responsible for building the entire CRM function including your own team. A strong technical background is key to this role as you will need to be able to understand the full development life cycle including support. MS Dynamics is the choice of CRM so having this would be advantageous however another system such as Salesforce would also suit this position.
- Excellent knowledge of all things CRM, regardless of application – MS Dynamics to Salesforce and more
- Experience of application management, application support, solution design and ongoing operations of CRM systems
- Experience in CRM implementation whether it be in Dynamics or Salesforce
- Experience setting up a function, preferably applications or CRM, from scratch, including setting the strategy, engaging the business and building the team.
- Strong knowledge of influencing and partnering with C-Level Executives
- Strong experience in setting up of Cloud environments
- Strong IT/technology background – preferably in applications and delivery
- Experience in managing a team, including building a team
- Understanding of Vendors as part of the CRM life cycle
- Build the CRM function from scratch with a particular focus on leading application support, setting the strategy and building the team to deliver against the business’ needs
- Responsible for technical design and architecture of MS Dynamics
- Responsible for Global CRM solutions
- C-Level executive and stakeholder management
- Design and implementation of new CRM System (MS Dynamics)
- Manage delivery organisation and release management
If this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to get in contact!