Information Security Officer
ISO – PCI DS – Retail 3 month contract
My client, an international retailer, are looking to bring in an Information Security Officer to join their Central London HQ on an initial 3 month contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Officer that’s searching for a unique challenge. You’ll have the responsibility implement and improve a wide range of security procedures in an organisation that really have a blank canvas when it comes to Information Security.
The role of Information Security Officer;
- Ensure security and compliance accreditations are achieved and maintained
- Develop and implement compliance control monitoring programs
- Implement and maintain compliance issue management
- Collaborate with a wide range of departments across the business improve overall information security procedures
- Deliver compliance and security training
The successful Information Security Officer will have the following;
- Excellent understanding of information security concepts
- Experience in performing risk and business impact assessments
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of National and international regulatory compliances and frameworks such as ISO, SOX, HIPAA and PCI DS.
Application client: Maison Sawyer
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org