IT Project Manager
Mentmore are currently recruiting for a IT Project Manager for our client, a leading organisation who are undertaking an important IT Project. They are looking to bring on board an experienced IT Project Manager with extensive experience around managing project plans and schedules.
6 Month contract
- Responsible to create and manage project plans.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on their objectives
- You will be Leading the process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Software tools such as; JIRA, Confluence, Office, MS Excel etc.
- Reporting on projects in steering committee
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- 5+ years’ experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms
- Experience in Agile teams
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Proven leadership skills
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Excellent Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mind-set
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to JIRA, Confluence, Office, MS Excel, etc.
- Languages: English is a must, French, German and / or Luxembourgish considered an asset
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org