IT Security Application Specialist
IT Security Specialist/Application Security Specialist/Application Security Tester
We are looking for bright, articulate and passionate Security professional to join growing team in London. In this role the chosen individual will be working closely with the IT Security Manager and the Applications and Website development teams.
Working on: Static Code, Manual Web testing, threat Modelling, looking at security flaws and finding security vulnerabilities in all the business websites and applications. 1000 + Websites
Skills & Experience Required:
SME on Application Security.
Provide technical leadership on matters pertaining to information security.
Drive Security across a dev function
Excellent stakeholder management
Enable the delivery of secure products to customers through proactive engagement with the development and devops teams.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and application requirements
- Good knowledge of various development technologies, including: .net, php
- Good understanding of vulnerability management concepts and working experience with one or many of these terminologies: Application vulnerability scanning (Authenticated and Un-authenticated), vulnerability prioritisation, vulnerability reduction, vulnerability ticketing, vulnerability remediation, vulnerability closure and vulnerability tracking
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts
- Experience of working on large security remediation programmes
- Forward looking approach to addressing existing & upcoming security challenges
- Strong knowledge of OWASP
- Ability to think like a hacker
- Understanding of DAST (Dynamic Application Security Tools), such as Veracode, Netsparker, Zap, Burp, Acunetix (ideally Veracode/Netsparker).
- Domain expert in security with respect to web development and enterprise app development.
- Experience in the software development lifecycle
- Full understanding of remediation logging, planning, and ongoing activities.
Minimum 3 years’ Experience in Application Security dedicated to complete application Security Work.
Skills and Tools:
The chosen individual must be able to communicate all the problems issues and security risks to the wider teams within the business.
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org