Permanent – Senior Backend Developer- NodeJS
- You will be responsible to lead a small and high-performance team.
- You will interact with the product owner and architecture teams.
- Experience of using (or writing custom) web application using frameworks (e.g. ExpressJS, Loopback, Hapi, Koa, Sails.js, etc) or comparable custom approach
- Integrating with other backend systems
- Experience of Incremental delivery using agile methodology and test-driven development.
- Monitoring, observability, logging, automated testing, pair-programming
- Exposure to DevOps with pipelines and multiple environments including reliably deploy to production without downtime
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good senior-level stakeholder management soft skills and competencies
- Experience of Cloud based application development, deployment, delivery, integration, quality, security, etc. (Azure, AWS or other cloud is fine)
- Excellent experience in using different types of data stores – key value store (e.g. Redis), document database (e.g. MongoDB), Relational databases (e.g. MySql), or others.
- Understanding of cloud native application development
- API based backend to support multiple front ends
- Exposure to other language, application stack (e.g. java, dotNet, C++, etc)
- Exposure to front-end frameworks (e.g. reactJS, vueJS, angular, etc)
- Comfortable with incremental approach to delivering overall solution while being part of one of many teams
- Some understanding of architecture styles (e.g. microservices, multi-layered, event-driven)
- Appreciation of developing a solution spanning on-premise and cloud-based components
- Understanding of streaming, serverless, analytics will be bonus.