Security Operations Analyst
My client, a market leading organisation, are looking for multiple IT Security Analysts to join their Reading HQ on an initial 6 month contract.
The ideal IT Security Analyst will have the following experience:
- Working knowledge of authentication systems such as LDAP and MS Active Directory and Kerberos
- Familiarity with IPSEC, GRE, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS protocols
- Familiarity with Microsoft Internet services
- Splunk Administration (If not Splunk other SIEM solutions such as Archsight or similar event correlations tools) Windows event logging Syslog
- Experience maintaining SIEM rules in Splunk (or equivalent like Archsight or similar
- Experience with Nessus vulnerability Management (or equivalent product such as Qualys)
- Ability to read web and Application Server logs to determine potential breaches.
- Ability to read Endpoint security and malware detection tool logs.
- Ability to read operating systems logs
- DNS/Domain/Certificate Administration
- Zscaler Administration (if not Zscaler knowledge of Proxy solutions like bluecoat or other cloud based proxies)
- Okta Administration (if not Okta knowledge of other identity management tools/principles such as SAML
Application email: email@example.com