Senior Information Security Analyst
Mentmore is currently partnered with a global gaming and betting company based in Manchester with an exciting opportunity for a Senior Information Security Analyst. The Senior Information Security Analyst will work with business and technology departments and teams to ensure security policy compliance and regulatory security concernsare met.
- Assist in the implementation and on-going support of IT Security policies, standards and procedures including EIP/DLP.
- Support all corporate information security tools and initiatives, including DLP, source code management, intellectual property management, personal/financial licensing tool management and legal e-discovery tools.
- Support security projects and work with business owners, clients and system managers.
- Review the networking infrastructure and systems to ensure security best practices and standards are implemented and followed.
- Support Risk Management Office on internal audit, Legal, Human Resources and Physical Security to address audit, risk and compliance concerns.
- Assist in security initiatives to meet regulatory requirements such as SOX and penetration audits.
- Monitor information security compliance using various tools and technology including identity and access management.
- Own and drive incident management bridge calls and chats with production management, application development, infrastructure teams, and senior leadership with the purpose of remediating customer impacting incidents quickly.
- Establishing strong command and control of an Incident, establishing clear accountability and methodical evaluation of complex issue scenarios.
- Competent and reliable adherence to critical process and procedure, and appropriate escalations in support of production incidents.
- Applying technical and environmental knowledge and experience to develop and drive appropriate work streams, forming paths to resolution.
- Distribution of clear and concise communications, summarizing incidents and the business/customer experience to a wide group of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ensure incident data is accurately captured and documented in the incident recording tools.
- Priming appropriate materials and follow ups to hand-off to the Root Cause Analysis phase in the Problem Management process.
Key Skills required:
- IT operations or audit background
- Cisco, Microsoft Windows, Oracle databases (EBS)and Unix enterprise networking
- 0-3 years or more of Security related experience or equivalent training
- Experienced in identifying and preventing security breaches
- Security-related hardware and software experience; LAN/WAN, WLAN management and systems security administration
This is an urgent hire for the client – please submit your CV for a confidential conversation or contact me on the details below.
Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02038173259