Senior Network Engineer
Mentmore is currently partnered with a growing retail company based on the outskirts of Manchester with an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer.
Key Skills required:
- 5+ years of technical management experience required
- System, network monitoring, management analysis and process development required
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of configuration and maintainace of routers and switches, PIX/ASA – Checkpoint and wireless (Cisco WLC and APs)
- Checkpoint experience required
- Software and hardware intallation, configuration, integration and support
- Experience with cellular and wireless communications
- ADSL and DSL experience
- Metro-Ethernet experience
- Advanced knowledge of network configuration and design with CISCO networking devices required.
- Cisco call manager experience
- Juniper and HP experience
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, SNPA, CCSA, NGX, CCSP
- IT degree or equivalent
Must be willing to travel internationally.
If you are interested in the role or know someone who could be, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02038173250.