Technical Lead Azure
Mentmore are currently recruiting for an Technical Lead – Azure for our client, a leading retailer, Who are undertaking a large scale project. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Technical Lead – Azure with extensive experience on Azure and On-Premise hosting infrastructure.
- Primary technical lead for Microsoft Azure and on-premise hosting infrastructure.
- Responsible for the security best practices on the Azure/Windows 10/Office 365 infrastructure to comply with industry standard frameworks and policies.
- Maximise integrity and functionality of IT infrastructure through appropriate strategic planning, design, operation, maintenance and monitoring hardware, software and network systems.
- Ensure IT systems are fully documented to audit changes and updates and to support business change and operations.
- Plans, organizes and manages technical support technologies within the hosting tower.
- Support and acts as back up for other technology towers covered by other members of the team (EUC, Security, Networks, etc.)
- Ensures appropriate systems, policies, budgets, controls, and procedures are in place to support sound, legal practices in support of the strategic direction of the business.
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and make recommendations to the Infrastructure Manager on most appropriate IT solutions to meet current and future company business requirements.
- Develop policies and procedures for the effective, efficient, legal and safe use of IT assets at their organisation.
- Ensure license compliance and usage is maintained including the annual Microsoft audit.
- Provide monthly/quarterly reports as required to include, but not exhaustive to infrastructure usage, growth, capacity planning.
- Work with change control and provide assistance for testing approved changes.
- Must have a MCSE Certified Engineer qualification
- Microsoft cloud technology infrastructure design and support: Azure, Office365 (email, SharePoint, MS Office) and Dynamics
- Proven experience of PC, server and network administration and support, using structured, formal processes and procedures
- Awareness of current technical options for server, print, network, desktop, laptop, mobile computing equipment configuration and connectivity
- Advanced functional knowledge of operating systems, applications, utilities
- Installation, configuration, ongoing management and administration of IT equipment
- An in depth understanding of the basic principles behind technical support processes and procedures.
- Extensive experience and high-level responsibility for security and data protection within a multi-site network
- Supplier Management
Application contact- email@example.com