Technical Lead – End User Computing
Mentmore are currently recruiting for a Technical Lead – End User Computing for our client, a leading organisation, who are undertaking a large-scale project. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Technical Lead – End User Computing with extensive experience on Microsoft Intune, SCCM, autopilot and Microsoft Azure.
Role: Designing and delivering operating system and computer application compliance for the company userbase.
- Primary technical lead for System Center Configuration Manager proactive management and support.
- Responsible for the security best practices on the Azure/Windows 10/Office 365 infrastructure to comply with industry standard frameworks and policies.
- Responsible for SQL 2016 Database administration and support
- Delivers technical solutions in line with other projects and working with Service Desk team for systems that require specialist internal support resources.
- Manages technical support for relevant technologies within the Hosting Tower.
- Supports and acts as back up for other technology towers covered by other members of the team (Azure, Security, Networks, etc)
- Takes accountability and resolves any issues preventing the achievement of timely, quality, and cost-effective results
- Provide specialist support to company Partners and Directors to assist in problem resolution.
- Manage projects as required to install new IT equipment and software
- Provide technical expertise in resolving problems and implementing changes to the IT infrastructure
- Advanced functional knowledge of operating systems, applications, utilities
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager – (MDM & PC Management)
- Proven experience of PC, server and network administration and support.
- High-level responsibility for security and data protection within a multi-site network
- Exposure to an international environment is desirable
- Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Azure, Windows 10 and SQL Database experience is a must.
- Ability to understand complex issues and explain them to both technical and non-technical staff
- Good understanding of the basic principles behind technical support processes & procedures.