Workflow Support Engineer / Analyst
Mentmore are currently recruiting for a Work Flows Support Engineer / Analyst for our client, a leading telecommunication organisation who are undertaking a large-scale BSS (Telco Business Support Systems) program and implementation.
Configure and maintain the Business Work Flows in BSS Application Framework in an agile environment.
- Implements & maintain the Business Work flows in the BSS applications according to Business needs.
- Involving in discussions with Solution Architect Team and Business Analyst to understand the Business requirements and business process.
- Preparing Business Work flow charts in UML diagrams.
- Implementing the Java objects and deploying in Application Framework to use while configuring the Work flows.
- SOAP API or REST APIs
- Configure the order fulfilment processes
- Troubleshooting the issues and providing the support to business teams.
- Working with development teams and vendors for deliveries.
- Excellent communications skills, must be able to clearly communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in telecom and/or software development in Java
- Proven experience in configuring the Order Fulfilment process
- Experience in preparing UML diagram based on business process document
- Good knowledge on Broad Band and Mobile Telecom business process as an Asset
- Excellent knowledge on SOAP API or REST APIs
- Experience in Telecom and BSS Environment is an asset
- Technical mind-set with great attention to detail
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org