Cloud Engineer – DevOps
Mentmore are currently recruiting for a Cloud Engineer – DevOps for our client, a global organisation who are undertaking a large-scale digital transformation programme. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Cloud Engineer – DevOps with Infrastructure as code, automation and AWS experiences.
- Responsible to educate and work with development teams on automation to drive the adoption within the organisation.
- You will be involved with the transitioning from on-premise to the public cloud
- Work in various technologies and platforms in AWS
- Work with AWS multi-account structures such as (Lambda, EC2, RDS, VPC, Cloudwatch , Cloudtrail, S3, Route 53)
- High level of automation (Infrastructure as code)
- Responsible for automated deployments of workloads at scale – Pipeline Updates, building and support etc.
- High level design of technologies to drive growth and improvements
- IAM and SSO Management and Automation
- Terraform & Version control Gitlab
- Provide cloud expertise and 3rd level IT technical support and tool recommendation
- Help projects into a development sustainable way
- Establish the development within an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good senior-level stakeholder management soft skills and competencies.
- 7+ years’ experience in IT industry with strong expertise around various technologies
- Must have 2+ years experiences within a Cloud Engineering role
- Excellent knowledge of Terraform.
- Proven experience with AWS (Lambda, EC2, RDS, VPC, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, S3, Route 53).
- Strong experience with IAM and SSO Management and Automation
- In depth knowledge with various development tools
- Must have a good knowledge of Python, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI and Ansible