Global network. Local knowledge.
We combine deep industry knowledge with an exceptional global network of clients and candidates, to build lasting partnerships that deliver the very best talent.
What our clients say
Finding the right candidate goes way beyond finding a match for a specific job description, in today’s world trying to find someone who is ready for change, challenges and fits into the DNA of the organisation is even more important. Cutting through the CV on the “what” the candidate has done, and focussing on the “how” they have done it is where Mentmore set themselves apart from the rest. Having worked and placed through Mentmore a number of times, their end to end process and their quick and diverse approach takes the “challenges” out of the process.Ketan Patel, TCC Global
As a customer I have found Simon keen to really understand the brief and get good candidates in a very fast timeframe. On the odd occasion when a candidate has fallen short he has always listened, taken a balanced view and acted appropriately and with integrity. I would not hesitate to ask Simon and Mentmore to help with recruitment in the future. Integrity, quality and speed of response are the three key factors that come to mind for me with Simon and Mentmore.Mike Broughton, Furniture Village
I have had the pleasure of working with Mentmore on both sides of the fence – as a Senior eCommerce Director at Walmart and as a Digital Consultant at Gatwick Airport.
Mentmore always seem to have excellent people on their books and I hired a contractor at Walmart/Asda who is still there a year later. They sent 3 great CVs that all matched our spec and then arranged interviews, so the whole process was very smooth and quick.
Mentmore make the process of contracting very easy as well. I went to one interview, met the key people like the CIO and Head of Delivery in one session and then started 2 weeks later. I am doing cutting edge work that matches my experience and I am really enjoying my first contracting role. Gatwick seem to think it is a good match as well as they have just renewed my contract for a year.
Mentmore have really helped me transition from perm to contractor and have been there to answer questions or speed the process up. I would highly recommend them – both as a contractor or a company looking for top quality people.
Our current vacancies
SharePoint / Power BI Administrator50-60k
Mentmore are currently partnered with a rapidly growing pharmaceutical consultancy looking for a SharePoint and Power BI SME.
Working with cross functional teams made up of Developers, Application support staff and the Core IT Support teams.
You will be reponsible for the maintanence and support of everything Sharepoint within the business coupled with working on Power BI Data Visualisation products/ tools.
Create and maintaining SharePoint sites for both internal and client consumption
Hands on experience with Power BI data platform
Eliciting and gathering requirements from key business stakeholders
Excellent communication and cross-team co-ordination skills
Experience with Azure, AWS or cloud hosting
Strong documentation experience
Creating Process Workflows
Maintain SharePoint site
Create SharePoint flows
Application configuration / support
O365, teams, Microsoft stack
Digital app delivery
Telephone interviews for the right candidates will take place ASAP so please call Emily Sandys on 02038173247 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperUp to 40K
The role requires a Junior PL/SQL developer to work in a small development team to provide design, development, analysis and support in order to create and maintain application development
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Proven experience as an Oracle SQL, PL/SQL Developer
Familiar with UNIX or Linux operating systems,
Unix or Linux shell scripting experience
Ability to turn commercial requirements into a technical specification
Design ETL Processes for Oracle databases
The successful candidate will work within the data team which supports transaction processing and reporting systems. The software platforms in use are Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Enterprise Linux and Cognos.
Application email- email@example.com
Solution ArchitectUp to 85K
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Architect to join an expanding and exciting company. Reporting directly into the Head of Architecture, you will deputise as required.
This is a fantastic time to join as you will be leading a lot of new projects across infrastructure, networking and the cloud. You will need to be highly technical but also strategic if the situation calls for it.
Azure is a key part of this role, as it Salesforce so you must be an expert in both of these.
- Microsoft background – Azure knowledge is essential
- Strong background in Salesforce
- SQL knowledge
- Iaas & PaaS (within an Azure environment)
- Infrastructure background
- Produce high level solution designs for specific projects which meet business requirements
- Produce and review low level solutions designs whilst ensuring these align with company policies
- Deputise for Head of Architecture
- Partner with business and technology subject matter experts to translate business requirements into a solution
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Project Manager€450 - €550
Mentmore are currently recruiting for a IT Project Manager for our client, a leading organisation who are undertaking an important IT Project. They are looking to bring on board an experienced IT Project Manager with extensive experience around managing project plans and schedules.
6 Month contract
- Responsible to create and manage project plans.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on their objectives
- You will be Leading the process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Software tools such as; JIRA, Confluence, Office, MS Excel etc.
- Reporting on projects in steering committee
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- 5+ years’ experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms
- Experience in Agile teams
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Proven leadership skills
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Excellent Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mind-set
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to JIRA, Confluence, Office, MS Excel, etc.
- Languages: English is a must, French, German and / or Luxembourgish considered an asset
Application email: email@example.com
Technical LeadUp to 60k
Mentmore are currently partnered with a growing IT MSP based in South London, currently looking for a Technical Lead. This is both a strategic and technical position focusing on pre-sales and solution design.
- Supporting the pre-sales team by providing technical knowledge
- Designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft technologies.
- Meeting customer requirements by designing and implementing at the network level and for cloud solutions.
- Microsoft Cloud
- Business Continuity
- Customer liaison
If you are interested, please apply or get in touch for a confidential conversation 02038173250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Workplace Architect - Global Business£700-£800 per day
Duration 6 months
Start Date ASAP
Visa Requirement Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Mentmore are currently supporting a global organisation who are seeking a Workplace Architect who is technically sound in workplace technologies such as video and voice. In addition they need someone who is focused on the modernisation of workplace as a whole.
Areas of desired skill:
– Video and voice capabilities
– Office 365 platforms and teams
– Integration and Security
The chosen candidate must have created global workplace strategies as well as Solution Architectures for Workplace. The chosen Architect will develop Architectures and portfolio plans that enable the business to continually evolve their services against a diverse set of requirements.
Application Email email@example.com
Senior Manager Active Directory Security Specialist.£79-£105k
We are looking for experienced articulate and ambitious Senior Active Directory Security Specialist to work for one of our big consultancies in London.
In this role the chosen individual will be working closely with the a wide range of security and tech professionals offering consultancy services to a wide range of businesses from Financial Services Insurance Consumer goods and Healthcare.
You will be joining a Cyber Threat Operations team and will be responsible for the design, implementation and configuration of Active Directory solutions that help reduce our clients customers attack surface.
You will be working closely with a leading threat intelligence, incident response and ethical hacking teams and the services they provide to their global client base. The chosen candidate will be working across multi-functional teams to help design and implement Active Directory Solutions to support their clients in developing cyber defense capabilities. You will also be working closely with the incident response teams to design containment strategies and evict a wide range of threat actors from client networks of all sizes.
We’re looking for passionate, creative individuals in the following topic areas:
- Windows and Active Directory security fundamentals in the context of enterprise networks, and best practices to limit propagation of malware and adversary lateral movement in those environments and related environments (e.g. Office 365).
- Researching and making use of the increasingly sophisticated security controls and monitoring capabilities which are embedded in the latest Microsoft desktop/server operating system releases and AD Forest functional levels;
- Being able to identify, architect and implement small, incremental control changes to existing clients environments in order to help clients mitigate or recover from malicious activity (e.g. self-propagating ransomware); and more.
- The automation of intelligence ingestion, detection and response actions in enterprise IT environments and the ability to work alongside IT teams to design defensible IT environments and inform detection and response strategies.
- Input into technical security strategy advice being provided to clients on long-term security architecture and transformation engagements;
- Rapid prototyping and testing of the effectiveness of AD security controls against emerging threats (e.g. NotPetya outbreaks);
- Design security mitigation strategies (blogs, speaking events, whitepapers, internal training) aligned to real world threat activity being researched or responded to by our blue teams;
- ‘Bridging’ activities between red and blue teams and architecting test environments to prove the effectiveness of mitigation techniques against the red team;
- Subject matter expert on AD security configuration best practices, LAPS, Microsoft ATP solutions, Credential Guard, Device Guard etc.
- Enhance the depth of AD control mitigations coming out of our red team activities to help drive the value of these services.
Application email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Architect – Data£700-£750p/d
Mentmore are currently supporting a global market research organisation who are seeking a Business Architect with a strong data background. The organisation are looking for this Architect to understand the business plan, drivers and organisational model then grasp the users need from a data perspective. They are operating in an immature environment so greenfield programmes would be desired on the chosen Architects CV.
– Understanding of data in a digitally led organisation
– Grasp how things flow from a data perspective and work out how they can use data for a commercial advantage
– Data Lake, Data hub
– APIs, Tableau, Power BI
– User journeys and operating model
Application email- email@example.com
IT Security Application Specialist£65-£75k
IT Security Specialist/Application Security Specialist/Application Security Tester
We are looking for bright, articulate and passionate Security professional to join growing team in London. In this role the chosen individual will be working closely with the IT Security Manager and the Applications and Website development teams.
Working on: Static Code, Manual Web testing, threat Modelling, looking at security flaws and finding security vulnerabilities in all the business websites and applications. 1000 + Websites
Skills & Experience Required:
SME on Application Security.
Provide technical leadership on matters pertaining to information security.
Drive Security across a dev function
Excellent stakeholder management
Enable the delivery of secure products to customers through proactive engagement with the development and devops teams.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and application requirements
- Good knowledge of various development technologies, including: .net, php
- Good understanding of vulnerability management concepts and working experience with one or many of these terminologies: Application vulnerability scanning (Authenticated and Un-authenticated), vulnerability prioritisation, vulnerability reduction, vulnerability ticketing, vulnerability remediation, vulnerability closure and vulnerability tracking
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts
- Experience of working on large security remediation programmes
- Forward looking approach to addressing existing & upcoming security challenges
- Strong knowledge of OWASP
- Ability to think like a hacker
- Understanding of DAST (Dynamic Application Security Tools), such as Veracode, Netsparker, Zap, Burp, Acunetix (ideally Veracode/Netsparker).
- Domain expert in security with respect to web development and enterprise app development.
- Experience in the software development lifecycle
- Full understanding of remediation logging, planning, and ongoing activities.
Minimum 3 years’ Experience in Application Security dedicated to complete application Security Work.
Skills and Tools:
The chosen individual must be able to communicate all the problems issues and security risks to the wider teams within the business.
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workflow Support Engineer / Analyst6-month contract - €350-€450 p/d
Mentmore are currently recruiting for a Work Flows Support Engineer / Analyst for our client, a leading telecommunication organisation who are undertaking a large-scale BSS (Telco Business Support Systems) program and implementation.
Configure and maintain the Business Work Flows in BSS Application Framework in an agile environment.
- Implements & maintain the Business Work flows in the BSS applications according to Business needs.
- Involving in discussions with Solution Architect Team and Business Analyst to understand the Business requirements and business process.
- Preparing Business Work flow charts in UML diagrams.
- Implementing the Java objects and deploying in Application Framework to use while configuring the Work flows.
- SOAP API or REST APIs
- Configure the order fulfilment processes
- Troubleshooting the issues and providing the support to business teams.
- Working with development teams and vendors for deliveries.
- Excellent communications skills, must be able to clearly communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in telecom and/or software development in Java
- Proven experience in configuring the Order Fulfilment process
- Experience in preparing UML diagram based on business process document
- Good knowledge on Broad Band and Mobile Telecom business process as an Asset
- Excellent knowledge on SOAP API or REST APIs
- Experience in Telecom and BSS Environment is an asset
- Technical mind-set with great attention to detail
Application email: email@example.com