Cloud Solution Architect
Mentmore is currently recruiting for a Cloud Solution Architect for our client, a global organisation who are undertaking a large-scale digital transformation programme. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Cloud Solution Architect with extensive experience of hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Craft solutions and govern the solutions as they are being deployed into the organisation.
- Ensure that the solution design meet the technology strategy of the business.
- Architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Responsible for the architecture vision and strategy of the organisation.
- cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Working with data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, Azure Cosmos DB etc.
- Data ingestion technologies such as Azure Data Factory
- Machine learning tools such as Azure ML / ASL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good senior-level stakeholder management soft skills and competencies.
- 5-7 years Solution Architecture experience
- 3+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC.
- Excellent working experience of data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, Azure Cosmos DB etc.