Cyber Security Architect
Cyber Security Architect – 6-month contract – – London
Mentmore is currently supporting a global organisation across a large-scale greenfield project and seeking an experienced Cyber Security Architect to come on board with both technical and policy data driven experiences.
Role: Greenfield project – Both Technical & Policy, Data driven
- Produce and refine the organisation IT Security Architecture & roadmap
- Responsible to set-up the GDPR frameworks
- Data Quality, Data Loss prevention
- Data Protection & Data Storage Devices
- SAP and various other business applications
- Azure, Active Directory and SAP
- Implementing SIEM frameworks
- You will be responsible for IT Security Architecture of the Azure environment
- You will be responsible to create the security framework for all of their internal staff.
- Support the organisation with the implementation of SIEM framework.
- Providing guidance for the implementation of security solutions and services
- Conducting risks assessments and security evaluations of applications and processes
- Continuously improving the organisations IT security standards and guidelines
- 5+ years of cyber security architecture experience
- In depth exposure of GDPR Framework & Policy’s
- A deep understanding of IT security standards, best practices and solutions
- Good knowledge of Azure, Active Directory and SAP applications
- Industry background FMCG or Retail
- Must have Azure and Active Directory experiences
- DPO experience would be a plus