A leading provider of online entertainment are looking for a DevOps Engineer to come on board and work closely with the Development and Infrastructure teams to deliver continuous integration.
Come join a company is at the forefront of the very latest technologies within the gaming sector.
Paying up to £90k, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to take on a more senior role.
- Azure DevOps (VSTS) – designing and implementing release processes for development teams
- AppInsights and Azure Monitor – experience troubleshooting applications (PaaS, SaaS, etc) using AppInsights and Log Analytics. Familiarity with writing queries using Kusto query to determine root cause of outages/problems
- Azure Functions/PaaS/SaaS – familiarity (or experience with) building functions/apps with native Azure technologies
- Azure Container (including Kubernetes service) – experience in building container services to host and manage new or Legacy systems
- Expert knowledge in private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Experience in a similar senior DevOps role
- Knowledge of Azure SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with .NET/C# development
- Exceptional PowerShell Scripting skills
Key responsibilities of the role
- Providing leadership and accountability for work you undertake
- Articulating your work and ideas
- Adapting to fast-changing business requirements in a dynamic environment
- Taking on ideas and responding to feedback from the business and other technical experts
- Researching and implementing new technologies within the DevOps space to improve the process of code deployment to our environments, seeking to eliminate inefficiency using relevant technology solutions
- Following a source control culture within the configuration of Servers and applications where environment configurations are stored in code for a fully automated process.
- Participating in a 24/7 support roster to support applications after hours
- Using ARM templates to automate Microsoft Azure
If this sounds like you, please get in contact!