Junior SAP Functional Analyst
Mentmore is currently recruiting for a Junior SAP Functional Analyst for our client, a leading organisation who are scaling up their IT practice. They are looking to bring on board a Junior SAP Functional Analyst with 3+ years’ experience with SAP ECC6 modules – SD, MM or FI and Order to Cash (OTC) and Procure to Pay (P2P).
- SAP ECC6 – support their product procurement (MM/P2P), customer order processing (SD/OTC) and financials (FI).
- Leverage SAP ECC6 for business efficiency and development
- 3rd Part connections and (WMS) Warehouse Management Systems integrations.
- Gather business requirements and model into system requirements that are well structured and clearly documented
- Product supply within a B2B environment and beyond to B2C fulfilment
- Define project objectives and constraints, along with clearly defined Scope documents
- Identify risks and conduct impact analysis
- Work closely with our partners throughout the system build phase
- Help facilitate meetings and workshops together with the Senior SAP Analysts
- Function tests the system to ensure compliance with functional specification
- Support the business during UAT cycle for issue resolution
- Interact with 3rd parties to deliver projects and or changes
- 3+ years experiences with SAP or another ERP
- Ability to leverage SAP ECC6 for business efficiency and development
- Good knowledge with SAP ECC6 modules – SD, MM or FI
- Good understanding of Order to Cash (OTC) and (P2P) Procure to Pay is a must
- Working knowledge of WMS (warehouse management system) solutions would be a plus
- ABAP knowledge/experience would be preferable