Production Support Analyst
Mentmore is currently recruiting for a Production Support Analyst for our client, a leading fintech organisation who are undertaking a large transformation programmes. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Production Support Analyst with extensive experience of middleware/integration systems and transact-SQL queries.
Please note that within the role you will provide 24/7 out of hours support on a rota basis.
- Responsible for performing in-depth root cause analysis or request fulfilment.
- You will regularly deliver professional 2nd and 3rd line application support for middleware and integration systems.
- High volume application support
- Writing and using transact-SQL queries on a day-to-day basis.
- AppDynamics and IIS Server
- Configuring and maintaining multi-tier environments
- Escalating issues to 3rd line support and management.
- Involved with a blend of programming and administration tasks; working with various stakeholders to resolve technical problems through analysis, diagnosis, and solution definition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good senior-level stakeholder management soft skills and competencies
- 5+ years’ experience in a low-latency, high volume application support role
- Excellent experiences with Transact-SQL queries
- Good work experiences of application support for middleware and integration systems
- Proven work experiences with some of the following: Oracle; .NET; Firewalls; Internet security; SOAP; HTML; Java Frameworks; AppDynamics and IIS Server knowledge.
- Good working knowledge within a Windows environment.
- ITIL foundation certificate would be a plus!