Senior Security Engineer
A leading provider of online entertainment are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to come on board and maintain, evaluate and test the security of our systems. This role will assist with the ongoing protection of digital assets, and the maintenance and expansion of the security architecture. Come join a company is at the forefront of the very latest technologies within the gaming sector.
Paying up to 60k, this is a great opportunity for a Security Engineer to join a team of knowledge sharers and collaborators, working in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Security accreditations: SSCP or other certification (CISSP, MCSE, CCNA, CCSA, CEH, CISM, ISO auditor).
- Detailed technical knowledge of vulnerabilities, threats, attack methods, and infection vectors and how to mitigate/remediate.
- In-depth technical experience working with a multitude of security products and hardware (eg ObserveIT, Palo Alto Networks, Cloud Access Security Brokers, Forcepoint).
- A solid foundation in computer networking fundamentals & security control, Firewalls, routing and the various threats applicable to the various OSI Networking layers.
- Demonstrable understanding of DLP/IDS/IPS technologies, ability to construct custom signatures and investigate intercepted traffic/logs.
- Understanding of Azure Cloud Security
- A good working knowledge of security, privacy (DPA) and compliance law and standards including ISO27001:2013
- Determine appropriate levels of security controls, systems monitoring and security audits.
- Develop and supervise all technical IT Security measures in place within the company.
- Act as a point of escalation for security issues.
- Guide the infrastructure teams with prioritizing patches and security fixes.
- Investigate suspected attacks and help manage security incidents.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing improvement and maintenance of security posture.